Saturday, October 07, 2006

No more tears, only satire

For the last three years, I've been occasionally browsing stuff at The Onion. For the uninitiated, this site contains some of the most hilarious and satirical works written in this decade.
I haven't really seen much stuff like that elsewhere on the net. The closest would be Some-achaar on Gaurav Sabnis' blog, which is really funny.
So here is my attempt at trying to be funny :P ... I don't necessarily intend to have an Indian focus on the theme, and will probably just write anything that comes to my mind. I'm not sure I would be able to poke fun at all religions/cults/sects/cultures in the vein of South Park(which totally rules!), because you've got to admit that it's really hard!
And this draft will be edited everytime I have a clearer focus on the nature and theme of writing.
So Cheerio!

No comments: